Kouseitan'i Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kouseitan'i Clan Forum

The home of the Kouseitan'i Clan. Want to find out who's your family. Also anyone interested in joining the family can come here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Elementals -Fire Jutsu-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire Elementals -Fire Jutsu- Empty Fire Elementals -Fire Jutsu- Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Ooburii T. Kouseitan'i

Ooburii T. Kouseitan'i

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Kouseitan'i Style: Fire Ball Jutsu
Element: Katon
Type (Offensive, Defensive, supplementary): Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Users: Fire Elementals
Description:This is a jutsu created by the Kouseitan'i clan.This is a jutsu that was created after the Kouseitan'i clan found out that there was a fire ball jutsu,they desided to make a jutsu that was just like that but more advanced.First the User will go through a small amount of handseals and will shoot one fire ball but it will be like a line to it and it'll come back after what 2 meters and began to absorb the heat in the area and afterward shoot out and at anytime the user and explode it or when its in impact it'll explode.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Katon Air Ball
Type (Offensive, Defensive, supplementary):Offensive
Description:This is a jutsu that is known by only little.This jutsu was also created by the Kouseitan'i clan.The user does not need to go through handseals but if want to make it abit stronger then normal one that doesn't need handseals then go ahead.The user will hold out one of there palms.Then using chakra to create a ball the user will suck in using good chakra control,the heat from the area making it into a ball of fire.Its form is like rasengan.But when struck the opponent's chakra and all cells in its body will burn quickly and then the body will be pushed back due to the user releasing it from there hand and the ball will Push the opponent about 6 yards back.Its a One hit killing using amazing chakra.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Whip
Range: Short-Mid
Description:This is a common jutsu created by the Kouseitan'i clan.This is a simple jutsu you learn when you are in the academy by the Kouseitan'i clan.The user will form fire chakra through the mouth,then make it in the form of a whip and shoot it out to grab or snag something.It'll began to burn what ever it touch.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Dome
Type (Offensive, Defensive, supplementary): Defensive
Range: Short
Description:This is a jutsu created by the Kouseitan'i clan.The user will began this jutsu by preforming handseals.When the user finish the handseals a dome bigger then the size of the user will appear.The dome is red and will protect whats ever in the done from all jutsu C Ranked and lower ranks.It drains your chakra slowly as its there.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Element:Katon
Range: Mid
Description:This is a jutsu created by the Kouseitan'i clan.This jutsu is basicly the upgrade version of the lesser version of Fire dome.The user will go through a string of handseals,when its finished and is holding the last handseal a red dome will appear about 15 yards away from the user.And anything under the dome will be protect from B-Ranked jutsu and under.Anything that touch it will be burned with a mark that will never come off.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Range: Long
Description:This is a jutsu created by the Kouseitan'i clan.You must have mastered the other fire dome's or this jutsu will fail on you.This is the last and Ultimate Fire Dome jutsu,the user will flash through a large amount of handseals.And like the last one they will have a large dome about 300 yards away.If anyone tries to get in or out they will be burn to a crisp

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Dome Explosion
Type (Offensive, Defensive, supplementary): Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Description:This is a very destructive and powerfull jutsu.This jutsu was created by the highest ranks of the Kouseitan clan.The user would do handseals releasing a amazing amount of chakra.Then the user will look at a area and slowly a Dome will form around it.The size of it is about 30-230 yards.And what ever inside has 3 seconds to get the fuck out or else anything inside of it will explode.

©️ Sairento Kouseitan'i

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style:Magma Drizzle
Element: Katon(Lava to be more specific)
Description:Can be summoned after the Flame Cloud is preformed. Once the Flame cloud is high in the air growing larger by consuming the oxygen that surrounds it. The fire elementalist can liquidize the flame cloud to lava which will immediately fall in heavy numbers and melt everything it touches.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Inferno Ocean
Element: Fire
Description: The Fire elementalist uses a kisame type technique which allowed him to turn the whole battlefield into an ocean except the ocean is made of pure flames that burn outrageously giving the fire elementalist full control of the surrounding. The Procedure of this is the Fire Elemental makes a Flame Mist but by adding more fire chakra into it the mist becomes wider as it consumes more oxygen. It burns wildly. The Inferno Ocean technique is an enhancement of the Flame Mist.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Comet
Description: The advancement of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu,it is much smaller than the Grand fire ball but it is 3x as faster and more effective.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Meteor
Users: Fire Elementasl
Description: The advancement of Comet jutsu,it is larger than the Grand fire ball but and the same speed as the Grand fire ball due to its immense size. It takes the size of a meteor except without the earth bonded with it.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Life Bringer
Description: The advancement of the Meteor,The Life Bringer but better known as the Sun. With intense heat from this fire ball,getting within a 10 mile radius will burn you to the ground and the ground along with it.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Heated Soul
Range: None
Description: The Fire elementalist heats up their soul and body which allows them to fight underwater and cold areas successfully.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Flame Senbon
Range: Short-Mid
Description: By engulfing the fire elemental's senbon in pure fire. The Fire elemental then fires off a senbon coated in flames at his target.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Flame Shield
Range: Short
Description: This jutsu allows the fire elemental to generate a shield of pure Flames to shield himself from water.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Fire Style: Internal Flame Body
Range: None
Description: This allows the fire elemental to absorb flames nearby. Including Dark and White,Holy and demonic flames. The Fire elemental consumes the flames and converts it into chakra for the using.

Ninjutsu-Kinjutsu

Name: Kouseitan'i Style:Flame Mist
Element:
Description: The Fire elemental Turns the surrounding oxygen of a 5 mile radius into pure flames meaning all around protection. This is caused when the fire elemental produces fire from pure oxygen and the flames consume the surround oxygen which makes it larger in size.

©️ Ooburii T. Kouseitan'i

2Fire Elementals -Fire Jutsu- Empty Re: Fire Elementals -Fire Jutsu- Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Ooburii T. Kouseitan'i

Ooburii T. Kouseitan'i

Additional One of mines.

Genjutsu

Name: Burning Confusion
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Trap): Supplementary
Description: This Jutsu allows the fire elementals to put the user into the state of mind as if he was feeling the intense heat of the sun. Hotter then a desert,the opponent starts to go delusional due to the heat. Getting water will not work since you feel the heat in your mind.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]