Kouseitan'i Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kouseitan'i Clan Forum

The home of the Kouseitan'i Clan. Want to find out who's your family. Also anyone interested in joining the family can come here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sairento Vs Emanyeru

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sairento Vs Emanyeru Empty Sairento Vs Emanyeru Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

The Dojo was quiet and very peacefull.Nothing was wrong with it.It was a normal dojo.But a friendly family spar was about to take place.A man wearing all black and very long beautiful hair going down was leaning on the wall.He seemed focused but at the same time he looked very leaned back on how it was going to go.He had his eyes closed and he had surpressed his chakra just abit just to see if His Uncle would pick up the chakra signal.He did a short sighed not showing any fear.

2Sairento Vs Emanyeru Empty Re: Sairento Vs Emanyeru Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Admin
Admin

Sairento's shadow would waver and stretch as if a force had come upon it. It slowly would stretch forward away from him leading towards the center of the high rise dojo. The shadow would stop and round forming into a small circle before stretching outwards making a larger human size circle. A rather large male body slowly rose up from the dark circle, standing with his hands embedded in his pockets as he slouched a little to the left. He smirked lightly before waving to the boy, "Yo..." he said simply before walking up to him just as his shadow retreated.

https://kouclan.board-directory.net

3Sairento Vs Emanyeru Empty Re: Sairento Vs Emanyeru Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 am

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento felt a dark pressence in the area,he knew he showed up.He opened his eyes just abit as he could see shadow's moving around.He heared that it was the Man's Shadow tricks.But you still can't take those things likely,even Sairento knew that.He was still leaned against the wall but he opened his eyes completely.He got off the wall walked over to the area of combat.He spread out his legs pushed one up abit.Bend them,hand his left arm cocked back.And his right arm towards him in a dragon stance.

4Sairento Vs Emanyeru Empty Re: Sairento Vs Emanyeru Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Admin
Admin

His smile would stay the same as he slid his right foot forward slowly, the clothing sliding easily against the solid wood floor. Once his right foot was in place he lifted his left and set it back behind him so his body was turned to the side slightly with his left foot facing at a near ninety degree angle to his opponent. He lifted his arms up and held his palms face down and out towards his nephew as the began to glow bluish purple indicating that he was storing chakra there. His body tensed as he held his arms in front of him as he turned his head to face his opponent, "Ready?" Was his only question as he crouched lightly before springing at the boy disappearing in mid leap.

5Sairento Vs Emanyeru Empty Re: Sairento Vs Emanyeru Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento watched his uncle take his stance.What was the thoughts of the Young Kouseitan'i.Sairento thought about changing his stance to a better stance that is more fit for him.But he knew changing his stance was not going to help him at all.He had a smile on his face.Sairento had no emotion on his face.He knew he wasn't going to win the spar.But It was good to know he would know after this where he stands in power between his Uncle and with that understood his eyes became narrow at the moment.

He had to work on breathing because anything can happen and his Uncle could easily get slaughtered by a ruthless warrior.He watched him slowly as he finished his stance.He would have to plan this carefully.This was his chance he was not going to fail,he waited then stood still when He leaped in the air.

6Sairento Vs Emanyeru Empty Re: Sairento Vs Emanyeru Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Admin
Admin

The strike came quickly and without warning as Emanyeru slid into view behind his nephew in a crouched position and pushed upwards with his palms landing a quick push that planted some of the explosive chakra on his nephew. He kept sliding sideways as he twisted his body around and leaped into the air once more while disappearing from view, preparing another sneak attack on his unsuspecting nephew.

7Sairento Vs Emanyeru Empty Re: Sairento Vs Emanyeru Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Sairento Kouseitan'i

Sairento Kouseitan'i

He stood there firm as he appeared behind him.See the thing is Sairento could feel him but since he was behind him he could not see what he was doing.But He knew one thing people would punch first,he could hear the sounds of something coming,he figured it was his Uncles attack.Sairento using his Aglity jumped for the ground,wtf.He jumped for the ground.What does that sound like.He puting his arms on the dojo ground kicking Emans arm up by accident stopping his attacks and before anything could happen Sairento moved back and pushed both of his legs towards towards his stomatch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com